Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Boardroom Meeting

This incident is about a year and a half old. I was standing in the boardroom waiting for the meeting to begin. I could still smell the cologne I had used that morning, it was Eternity for men, a gift from a friend. I smiled - she was a special friend and exceptionally good in bed as I remembered. I was wearing my "smart trousers" as she called them. The door to the boardroom opened. I looked up to see a tall, slim woman enter the room. She was wearing a below navel blue sari with a low cut blouse . Her hair was immaculately styled, her face adorned with light make-up that accentuated her cheeks and her soft complexion, her presence was confident and strong.

I could smell her perfume "Ah, Opium" I thought to myself. That was one of my favorite perfumes for a woman. "Hi, I am Mala" she said offering a hand in my direction. "I will be working with you on this project." I shook her hand. It was as smooth as the silk saree she was wearing. My mind was still full of the thoughts of that soft touch on my bare skin. I felt my cock twitch inside my trousers. It started to grow and press against the elasticized front of my pants - my self control was waning already. This was not a good sign!

" I'm Piyush" I said with a croaked voice, still holding her hand in mine. I looked up and noticed her gaze, she was looking directly at my now bulging pants. Did she have a glint in her eye? Did her hand just quiver in mine? The blood was now racing towards my lund. I felt it climb my leg and press harder against my pants. "Shall we?" she said pointing towards the chair. I snapped back to reality and let go of her hand. Why was this woman's presence so commanding? Why was this arousing me so much? I sat down next to Mala and began taking papers from my briefcase. The meeting went as planned and, after an hour or so, was over. Mala stood up and offered her hand to me again. I lifted myself from the chair and shook her hand again. Immediately my cock started to swell again. I was perplexed that I had no control - this was a woman I had never met before and already I had lost my self control. I looked towards her. Mala's eyes were already fixed on my groin, watching as the front of my pants started to bulge under the pressure. "We are the only ones here now" she said with a glint in her eye. "The others left just after you arrived. They don't like working too long on a weekend." She leant back and locked the door. I was confused. I had never come across a woman like this before. I was used to making the first move, after all I was a man - I felt like a fish out of water. My pulse was racing.I could feel beads of perspiration trickle down the chest. I could feel my cock pressing ever harder against my pants, swelling rapidly with the thought that I wasn't in control here. I couldn't understand what was making me so excited yet the excitement was so powerful. Mala tugged at my hand, pulling me towards her. I could see her chest heave as her excited breaths became more intense. Her ample breast rose high with every breath, her nipples were becoming erect, pushing against her blouse.

Our lips met and immediately her tongue darted into my mouth, gently flicking my tongue and searching for a companion to play with. I gave in to the strong sensations I felt and started to caress Mala's tongue with my lips. I gently ran my fingers down the nape of her neck and felt her tremble . She was shivering with anticipation yet still in control. I was now fully erect and throbbing . I felt her hand brush my groin as I struggled to keep my balance. My cock pulsated hard, she was teasing me, she was in control and I liked it. The thoughts of control faded as I felt her hand press against my bulge. Carefully, and whilst still kissing me, she started to undo my belt. I took a short sharp breath as I felt a slight release in the pressure - then the button - my cock strained at it's cloth prison. She gently pulled at the front of my pants and slowly pulled down the zipper. She was being careful not to catch me in the zipper, I could tell she was experienced and I felt completely at her will. Never before had I felt so controlled by a woman but it excited me even more. Suddenly I felt my cock push free of it's bindings. It sprang out in front of me, throbbing harder than I could ever remember it throbbing before. It her velvet soft hand wrap around it and gently squeeze. My knees were weak. My mind was racing in confusion. The excitement was overwhelming but I didn't want to rush. I had never felt so controlled but this excited me even more. I wanted to penetrate her so badly but knew I had to play it her way, I knew she wouldn't let me - yet! I reached behind her and undid the button on her blouse. I felt her push her buttocks against my hand urging me to carry on. Slowly I undid all the hooks until it reached the end of its travel. She wriggled slightly and the blouse gave way. I put my hand on her hips and untagged the saree from her petticoat. Move my hand in from and tugged the string of the petticoat and off.it went o the floor.

Her panties were scant and silken. I reached to the line of her buttocks and gently stroked my fingers towards her crotch. She pushed harder against my hand, urging me to reach her now very wet pussy. Just as I was about to find my goal she pulled away. She looked straight into my eyes. I could see the intent etched into her expression. She had a cheeky smile on her face as she pushed me backwards away form her. Her eyes cantered on my pulsating cock standing proud in front of us, urging for attention, seemingly pushing it's way toward this woman. Slowly she knelt in front of me, still looking deep into my eyes. Gently she took hold of my pulsing cock and manoeuvred it towards her mouth. Her eyes widened as she saw my mushroomed head glisten with my juices. My shaft was rock hard with veins standing proud. my balls hung low between my legs and shook with the pulses of my body. I normally am eight inches erect but I felt like I was nine inches today. Her hand teased me, gently rubbing up and down the shaft, then lightly and gently tickling my balls. I was in ecstasy already. Gone were the thoughts of who was in control. That didn't matter anymore.

I closed my eyes as I felt her warm lips close over the tip of my cock. She teased my slit and flicked my head with her tongue whilst one hand gently caressed my balls and the other stroking, still around my shaft. For what seemed like an eternity she caressed the head of my cock, teasing me willfully, seductively, making me beg for more. I groaned with the intense pleasure surging through my groin. I placed my hands on her head and caressed her temples. I was sure not to apply any pressure - I liked her being in control. Her tongue knew exactly where to tease and I loved every minute of it. Slowly she lowered her head down my shaft, taking more and more of me into her warm, soft mouth with each move until she had taken all of me deep into her throat. I felt her throat tighten around my shaft and nearly came with the sensations now coursing through every fiber of my being. I looked down and saw she was watching me.

That was the most erotic sight I had seen in a long time. This woman was sucking my cock and looking straight into my eyes at the same time. I smiled at her. Now I had to have some of her. Gently I beckoned her to stand and, as she rose, I laid her back against the conference table. Her legs parted before I even touched her and I could see I panties were dripping wet. Once again my cock pulsed at this wonderful sight. As I kissed her stomach she started to remove her bra. The closer I got to her dripping pussy the more I could smell her. The more I could smell her the more I wanted to taste her. As I kissed the top of her pubic hair I pulled her panties down past her knees to the floor. Now I could get to honey pot I so needed to taste. She had now removed her bra and her nipples were standing proud from her tits. I reached up with one hand and took a nipple between my fingers. As I gently teased it I felt it stiffen. I cupped her firm breast in my hand and gently squeezed. As I kissed down towards her pussy she raised her legs and bent her knees. Her pussy lips were already glistening with her juices and slightly parted with her excitement.

I gently licked her lips and felt her immediately shiver with excitement. Slowly my tongue searched for her clit, licking it's way through her womanhood. I placed my lips over her hood and pushed the skin back then gently caressed her with my tongue. I felt her tense and her hips rise, forcing me harder into her now dripping pussy. I pushed a finger into her warm sex and felt her tighten her muscles, gripping me lightly. Now another finger, reaching for her "G" spot, still licking and sucking at her clit - faster and faster. Her breath shortened and her chest heaved as she arched her back. Her nipples where erect and her breasts quivered as she matched Adams motion with her hips. I felt her tighten on my fingers and quiver under me. Sensing her orgasm was near, I increased the speed of my efforts, my tongue now licking quickly too and fro over her clit and my fingers gliding in and out of her now overflowing pussy. She panted hard and screamed as an orgasm ripped it's way through her body - her hips bucked and her whole body quivered under my head. I kept my motions going for what seemed like an eternity while she writhed and twisted to the orgasm. My face was soaked in her cum. It tasted so sweet, so good. My cock seemed to swell harder, urging me to release it's pressure.

As I felt her orgasm subside I relaxed my efforts. I wanted to bring her down slowly, she deserved that, she deserved more. Slowly I eased my way up her body, licking and kissing every part of her and rubbing my engorged cock on her thigh. She was still in control even though I was doing the giving. I felt like I had just come alive again and wanted more! " I want it" she hissed through pursed lips "give it to me now, give it to me hard, give me your cock, I want your cock!" The words ripped into my head. I couldn't believe how hot this made me feel. She was ordering me to service her wanton desires and it still felt so good. I wanted to please her, I wanted to give her more. "Now" she yelled gripping my thighs with her heels, dragging me towards her. I moved the head of my cock to her moist lips and pushed gently in - then stopped and rocked slightly back and forward, I was teasing her now. I looked into her eyes, there was a sense of urgency etched across her face. She pursed her lips. "Oh fuck" she yelled "give it to me NOW!" I thrust my hips forward pushing my manhood deep inside her engorged pussy. She gasped suddenly feeling every inch of me deep, so deep inside her. I felt her grip my cock, it felt like I was being milked by her. I began to thrust in and out, starting gently and increasing with each thrust until I was fucking her with all my might. I could feel my balls slapping against her buttocks and the tip of my cock making contact with the very depths of her womanhood. Angela screamed. Her hands gripped Adams buttocks, her nails dragged at my skin. I could feel it but it felt like pleasure. Pain didn't seem to exist anymore.

The confusion only lasted a second as I felt my passions rising. "I'm gonna cum" I said with a trembling voice. I could feel the cum rising towards my shaft already. "oh man I'm gonna cum." As I looked into her eyes I saw her expression change again. Suddenly she pulled away from me and wrapped a hand around my wet, throbbing cock, stroking it hard and fast, licking her lips and watching it with every ounce of her being. Adam didn't care anymore, I just wanted to cum. Never before had my balls felt so tight, I thought my cock would explode. She rubbed my dick faster and faster until I could hold back no more. My back arched hard and I felt my hips jerk forward. I threw my head back as I felt the orgasm grow more intense with every second. Suddenly I screamed out, loud and long. I felt the cum rise up in my shaft and my legs went weak, it seemed to be lasting an eternity, my balls contracted and I felt my shaft tighten as my cock started to pulse. I felt the first pulse rise heavily and squirt hard from my shaft and just as I caught my breath another one, then another one. I looked down in mid orgasm and saw shafts of white as my cum shot from my cock.

The first went over Mala's shoulder, the second landed on her chin, the third her naked chest. I thought it would never end. She looked at me with a look of sheer excitement as she watched squirt after squirt of hot, creamy cum shoot form my rock hard cock and land on her body. She shivered with pleasure as it trickled off her chin and landed on her breasts, then traced it's way down her body. After what seemed like an eternity my orgasm subsided. I could now catch my breath. My eyes met hers with a look of sheer pleasure and gratitude. I felt emotional at the great sensations I had just had with this woman whom I didn't know. I leant forward and wrapped my arms around this temptress that had worked me so well. We kissed hard and long as their cum mixed with their bodies and they caught their breath. I held her tight and , much to my surprise, she held me tight too. I looked deep into her eyes, I could see someone I seemed to know and trust, so strange after such a short period of time and especially after this encounter. Through all the passion no words were exchanged yet we knew how each other felt, sometimes more than the person knew themselves. That felt comfortable and safe, another unusual feeling. Response expected at piyusang@hotmail.com .

We both moved from kissing on the lips to kissing each other's neck. I moved my hand down and cupped a breast. She moaned slightly and accepted it. We began kissing harder and moving our tongues in and out of each other's mouth. I fondled her breast as I caught her tongue and sucked it between my lips. She was trembling and holding tighter, and moaning some more. I unbuttoned her blouse and slid my hand in over her slip. We both struggled awkwardly as I tried to reach into the top of it. She pulled away from my lips and whispered in my ear to be excused for a moment so she could get a little more comfortable. It seemed like eons, but she was back quickly. We fondled for some more time and then landed in Delhi. Arriving at our destination we worked our way through the customs line, got our baggage and took a cab to the same hotel (Park Royal) We asked for a suite for both of us. We went into our suite and immediately began embracing each other. She started unbuttoning my shirt as I slid her sweater off her shoulders and undid he blouse. I reached to the side and unzipped her skirt - it fell to the floor. She undid my pants and pushed them to the floor and off my legs with her feet. I pulled her slip up over her head, and slipped her panties to the floor.

We were hugging, kissing and caressing. I turned her around so I could hold both breasts and kiss her neck. She reached back and held my head. I began to get hard and she felt it sliding between her legs. She bent over with one hand on the bed, and the other guiding me into her from the back. I held her hips and pulled her tighter against me as she guided me into her. She bent over more, and moving, moaning and panting she massaged herself with her fingers until moaning loudly I knew she was coming. She moved more and shuttered. Turning to me she confessed that she came had just come for me like no other time before. We lay down in bed holding each other. She was softly smiling and said she never did it that way before. I told her it was the first time for me also and that I'd never realized how pleasurable it could be. We held each other as we fell off to sleep. The next day we had meetings with our respective clients. Meeting for dinner we went to an exotic restaurant in the hotel. We sat on cushions around a low table and laughed as we kept trying different positions to get comfortable. We couldn't understand the waiter too well as the different dishes were brought out and we tried them on after another. She would hold something between her teeth, lean over and place it into my mouth.

I would take it as we grabbed a kiss. There was entertainment while we were eating including belly dancing, sword dancing and snake charming. She excused herself for a short while and returning she stuffed her bra and panties into my pants pocket. She whispered she was ready to leave any time. We walked out of the restaurant and into the hotel gardens. It was beginning to cool off. We stopped behind a tree and held each other. I ran my hand up and down the unobstructed back of her dress. I then ran it over her smooth bottom and pulled her in as close as I could. She spread her legs slightly as she straddled my leg. I could feel myself getting hard and her pulse quickening. She whispered we should be heading back to the room before we violated any local customs. We entered the suite holding hands. I drew her into my arms and we held each other. She undid my clothes. I slipped her dress over her head, and guided her toward the bed.

I swung onto it and pulled her on top of me. We hugged and kissed intently. She straddled me and moved up on her knees so that my hard could enter her tenderness. She reached down to help guide it in. I held her firm breasts and rolled her nipples between my fingers. She sat up taller and arching her back took more in. She lifted herself slightly so that my end was closer to her entrance. She had found her inside sensitive part. She arched her head back and her neck muscles stretched. Reaching down with her finger she massaged her nub. She pumped up and down along my shaft and was reaching a height of delight like I'd never seen before. She moaned and yelled out, "Oh yes, oh yes." I was surprised how long I could stay hard as she proceeded. She pulled herself up again to where my end was close to her entrance as she moved up and down in small motions and massaged herself around her nub. She reached her orgasm just before I came. She dropped down into my arms and we both fell asleep. We both had different destinations to fly to from here. We didn't want to part, but had to - we promised each other we'd meet after we got back home. We hadn't anything for a long time, but now both knew we'd something to look forward to when we would meet back home.

No comments: