Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 27, 2007

No Wife, Her Sister Is Fine

I got married Suman 4 years back. Sex with Suman was and has been always
great. Suman very well knew that I was a manic when it came to Sex and I
just loved to Fuck & Suck.

Suman had made plans to visit her parent's stay around 400 kms and told me
that she would be there for a Month. I was really pissed by her plans as I
did not what to do as her beautiful body would not be available. Even Suman
knew this and was very happy that she was troubling me. teasing me she left
to her parent's place. After reaching her parent's place she called again to
inform me about she reaching safely.and again teased me.she even spoke
erotically and aroused me. I used to receive such calls from her every
night.

Suddenly after nearly 10-days she called me at my office. I was surprised to
receive her call. She told me that her sister Sheetal would be coming to
attend an exam. It was more then 4 years sisnce I had seen Sheetal. The she
was 15 years.still young & developing. Then she still had a baby face.I was
very eager to see her.without any "wrong" intentions.

Sheetal arrived by train and I had asked my driver to pick her up as I was
in the office when I received a call from Sheetal to inform me about her
safe arrival. Her voice was more matured and adultish. She sounded like a
woman. I told her that I would be meeting her in the evening and asked her
to use my car if she wanted to. She agreed.

It was around 7.30 when I reached home in my office car. I was very eager to
see Sheetal. I knocked the door and Sheetal opened the door with a big
smile."Hi" she said and give me a hug. I patted her and she pulled away. She
pulled a nice Parker Pen and handed it over to me. "Here, this is for you"
she said

"Thanks" I said

I relaxed on the sofa and Sheetal came and sat opposite to me. She gave me a
good smile, "So, how are you and how is your work" she asked

"Oh.I am fine, thanks" I said.Sheetal was still looking at me with a big
smile.

"Sheetal, get ready.lets go out for dinner" I said.she gave me a big smile
and went to her room.

I took a shower and got ready waited for Sheetal in the hall. Very soon I
saw her coming down the stairs. I was stunned by her gorgeous looks and
style. She was wearing a tight white shirt and a red skirt and a black
leather shoes.

She was now a grown up girl, her breasts were huge and firm, her fair,
hairless legs were shining and her make up was glittering. I could see her
small, cute pierced navel.she looked like a goddess.

"Wow.you look gorgeous" I said

"Thanks.I am going out with a handsome hunk like you.I need to look
good.right?" She asked and I nodded.

She was sitting next to me in the car and the music on the FM Radio was
on.She was shaking and I my eyes was on her and her ripe body. Her nipples
were erect and made a impression on her shirt and her nice, soft thighs were
visible.and soon I could feel my COCK was growing in my Pants.remember I had
not fucked for more then 10 days and my balls were full of CUM.ready to
burst out and spray.

We reached the hotel and I had a drink and she had some gin and through out
I was really uncomfortable.I was trying to hide my Huge Bulge but I am sure
she noticed this.

"Any problems." She asked giving me a strange look. "No" I said and very
soon we drew back home. During the drive she kept looking at my
Pants.fortunately I had managed to push my bulge back but not 100%.

It was 11.00 PM when we reached home. By the time I parked my car and went
inside Sheetal was not to be seen. I thought she was upset with me. I went
upstairs but the room door was closed. I did not want to disturb her so I
came back. and went back to my room. I got totally naked.and my poor COCK
was still half erect.I took a wash and just slid my Jockey boxer
short.andwent back to the hall to watch TV.

"Hi" I heard a voice and it was Sheetal.still in the same dress except her
shoes was off.

"Oh.Hi.I thought you were asleep" I said

"No.as soon as I came in I got call from Suman.was speaking to her" she said

Her eyes were now on my body. I had a good body, hairy & muscular. "I like
guys with hair and who are strong.like you.Suman is lucky" she said and
smiled

"Do you want to be as Lucky as Suman?" I asked

She was taken aback by my question. "Do you want me?" I asked and she was
really stunned not knowing what to say

I walked up to her and she stood up and my arms went round her waist. I
pulled her towards me. Her huge breasts crushed against my naked chest. She
did not resist.I slowly put my lips on her and kissed her and
reciprocated.Itook her soft hand and made her touch my erect COCK.
"mmmmm…" she moaned..
"I want to FUCK You..you little bitch" I said and she smiled.

I pushed her on the sofa.and pulled her shirt.her huge breasts were
compressed in her lacy bra.I unhooked them and her breasts sprang
out.hernipples were huge and erect and bit and sucked them squeezing
her
tits."oooohhhhhhh.." she moaned

I slowly licked and sucked her breasts.she had closed her eyes and was
moaning as I moved downwards.I licked her navel and moved downwards.her legs
were already apart..I slowly started to lift her skirt. I kissed her
beautiful, smooth things.I could see her lacy panty was wet & soaked with
her juices.

I slowly pulled her skirt off and she undid her wet panty.she was now
totally naked.I parted her legs buried my head between her legs.As my tongue
and lips touched her honey-pot she moaned…"Aaaaahhhhhhh.." and I bit her
pussy lips and licked her juices, which was pouring out of her pussy.

After nearly 10 minutes of sucked she yelled and moaned as her orgasm took
control of her.she came endlessly.wetting my face and her thighs.

I pulled my short and my huge COCK sprang out.erect & hard.

"Sheetal.take this in your mouth.taste it.you will love it." I said as she
came down on her knees and I slowly inserted my COCK into her wet, soft
mouth.

She wrapped her finger around my COCK and started to massage as more pre-cum
started to flow. "mmmmm.see how bit it is.must be 7 inches." she said as she
licked her fingers, "mmmm.really tastes good.." She said.

She took just the tip of my cock in her mouth and started sucking it hard.
Soon she had the full length of it in her mouth. She sucked like she loved
cock unlike so many other women in this world.

My huge balls which were full of CUM became Hard. I realized that I was
going to climax.

"Hey, I am going to CUM.want to have it in your mouth" I asked and she
nodded affirmatively.

Very soon with a huge, loud grunt I erupted, shooting my hot juices deep
into her throat. She tried to grab as much as my CUM as possible but my load
was so much that it over flowed wetting and falling on her cheeks, neck and
breasts. She sucked and licked until I was totally dry, and my cock finally
slipped from her lips and fell out.

I lifted Sheetal and carried her to my bedroom. On the way I kissed and
tasted my cum in her mouth. She pushed my once again on the ned and took my
COCK in her mouth and stated to lick it. My COCK was growing and soon was as
hard as before. "Wow.." I said inserted a finger into her pussy.
"mmmmmm…ahhhhhhhh.." she moned. I pulled my finger out and put it into my
mouth. She was nice, juicy and salty. I started to kiss her white, smooth
and soft thighs and her moans increased. Soon my tongue touched her
pussy-lips and she moaned more loudly. "Fuck me please." She begged

I moved my head down her chest, licking between her breasts, my tongue
tracing the contour of her exposed flesh.

Her nipples were hard, standing out, I took a nipple into my mouth, and
gently bite it. Her hands went to my head, her fingers running through my
hair. Pulling my mouth against her breast. Her warm breasts and hard nipples
pressed into my chest. I leaned down and took her nipple into my mouth, my
hand moving between her legs.

She was hot, her juices flowing, I slid a finger into her my thumb rubbing
her clit. I lifted her to the side spreading her legs, I kissed and licked
her inner thighs, up to the crease of her leg. She was clean and smooth and
her pussy was dripping. My tongue went from the bottom of her slit up to the
top of it. I spread her lips and sucked her clit into my mouth, circling it
with my tongue.

Plunging my tongue deep into her hole, she cried out in pleasure, she
grabbed my head in both hands, trying to push my tongue deeper into her. I
could feel her pussy squeezing my tongue, milking it like a cock. My nose
was rubbing her clit, she smelt wonderful, tasted so sweet. Soon she started
to hump against my face, grinding into it searching for her release. I slid
a finger into her tight hole, pumping it in and out of her.

She moaned as I moved my COCK to her hole, the heat coming from it was
intense. I pushed inward, she was so tight but was wet.so I pushed harder
and soon I was inside. I rammed her pussy really hard.and she was moaning
loudly and crying for more.

Deeper…" "Deeper…" "Oh God Deeper…"

"Oh fuck me deeper." "Ohhhhhh!!!" "Fuckkkkk!!!" "Don't Stop!!!" "Oh please,
don't stop!!!" She was yelling and moaning..

When she finally started to breath faster, and she moaned that she was
cumming again, I waited till I felt her pussy squeezing me in her orgasm. I
pulled out till just the tip was in her, and then plunged it in all the way,
hard and fast popping the rest of her cherry in the middle of her orgasm.

"YES!" She screamed, as my cock had plunged in as far as it couldI pulled
out till just the head was in, and pushed it back in all the way, out, in,
getting faster and faster.

She was kissing and biting my shoulders and neck, we kissed deeply, we were
on fire. Her legs were wrapped tightly around my hips, bucking up against
me, my balls slapping against her ass. I rolled her over on to her stomach,
and raised her hips, entering her from behind. I watched as my cock
stretched her tiny hole to the limits, pulling out till I could see the
crown of my cock head before slamming it back into her hard and fast.

We changed positions. I laid down and she came over me.she sat on my COCK
and FUCKED me.she was moving up & down and her huge , firm breasts were in
my hands.I squeezed them and massaged them.and pulled her nipples.she kept
riding.moaning like never before.

I stopped and took her in Doggie style. I pumped, and pumped furiously! My
balls were over-flowing with sweet, hot, abundant gism! I knew they were
going to release their huge load any second now!

Look… out!! Look… out!! I'm… gonna… gonna… OH MY GOD… gonna…
cummmmmmmmmmmm!!" I groaned. She pulled off and put her face near my COCK
with her mouth open, ready to catch my erupting Lava. I was now beating my
Meat using my hands and within seconds I blasted torrents of thick, rich,
white CUM

Sheetal gulped quickly to get more room in her mouth and as she did, the 2nd
one blasted over her tongue and impacted against the back of her throat! She
swallowed, each time, but, it reached a point where she could not keep up,
and, her mouth filled until I could see strings of my cream working out
between her gripping lips and the sides of my shaft!

I must have CUM for more then 30 seconds releasing unbelievable amounts of
hot, sweet, seed! Lines of thick cum ran off her chin, face, breasts and
hair.

Sheetal quickly gulped and sucked my sperm off my shaft, moaning as she did
so. She licked my length, as I watched her flat tongue slide along my meaty,
veiny shaft! She backed off.

After nearly 10 minutes.I regained my composure and so did Sheetal. I kissed
her and both of us hugged and cuddled each other and soon Sheetal went into
a deep slumber.

I looked at her beautiful face and her ripe body.I stopped complaining about
Suman's absence.

No comments: