Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Aalia and Me

Hi boys and gals. my name is 'Sheryar'. I am 19 year old. I am from Karachi, Pakistan. I want to share my story with you people. I study in a computer science college. let me first describe you something about my self. I am not very handsome. 5.7' height, fair complexion. black hair and eyes and having normal body.

As you all know, in Pakistan, sex and all that is not very open, I mean, there is, but its hidden. and teenagers like me can't have a chance to have sex easily. there are many girls in my class and also in college. but as I told u, it is not easy to force any girl to have sex. I love sex. girls in our college , have great figure, some have big and round ass, some have big breasts , but they can't expose them selves and we boys can't do anything with them cause of the atmosphere and environment created in our city and specially in our college. but I didn't use to miss any to touch girls (accidentally).

There was a friend of mine in our college, he was senior to me. he once told me that its more easier to force an elder girl to have sex as compare to younger one. this thing actually clicked in my mind and I really realized that if I tried on some girl who was elder to me, then I would have better result, then off course, my mind went to our college's receptionist 'Aalia'. she is young graduate and just employed in our college. all the boys r just mad for her. then I decided to try my luck with her.

First of all I started with my eyes. I started watching her every time, I mean, I didn't miss any chance, when ever I had chance I used to see her like mad usually on her breasts. After some time I realized that she had observed the hunger of mine in my eyes. one day, she was standing at the door of library, joining her breasts and front part with the door, and where I was standing, I had a great view of her round and sexy ass, and some of her shirt (KURTA) was inside her ass, it was making a line on her sexy ass, I got hard and couldn't control my self, I just decided to enter into the library

And there I touched her ass hardly with my hands, it was very, very, very soft, like I touched meaty foam.:) Not that any one had watched what I did, only I and she knew. I just walked to the magazines’ corner in the library, I didn’t look back. Because I knew if I looked back, I would have been caught red handed by her, I knew I grabbed her ass hardly that it would have hurt. Then after sometime, I look at the door for her again, and I was really surprised that she was still standing there, my dick was hard. I just pushed it into my underwear again with my hands in front of her, she was watching, then suddenly she left after giving me a beautiful smile.

That was the great sign for me. the I kept my mission going, and every time I looked into her eyes she observed my hunger and gave me the smile. now that was the final day, she was wearing white shalwar kameez, and any one can see her bra with her big boobs easily. Half of her breasts were out of her bra. they just turned me on when I entered into the college. I suddenly decided to sit in front of her, there was a sofa. so I sat there and was seeing her. she gave me smiled so i, then I suddenly became serious, and looking at her breasts like mad, she observed my hunger, she stood up and went again to the library door, she was again standing in the same position, at that time there was not any one in library. so this time, I touched my dick with her ass and paused hardly and locked my hands around her beautiful waist.

I started tasting her ears, she was just moving her big and sexy ass up and down to feel my hard dick into her ass, suddenly we realized that someone is coming, and it was some student, she just left to the ladies wash room, fortunately, that student didn’t see anything, I followed her, and went to the ladies wash room, there she was standing and waiting for me.

She was confused, and so I but I gathered my courage and hold her both hands with mine. and whispered slowly ' I LOVE you AALIA' , she heard that and we hugged, it was so hard that her breasts we fully joined with my chests. then I put my both hands on her ass and grabbed her, it was very very soft. I was grabbing and putting my fingers in it like mad.

Then she looked into my eyes, our breaths met, she first kissed my on my lips , and I replied the same, then the eating started, we ate lips and tongues, it took around 10 minutes that we were kissing and licking each others lips and tongues, then I put my both hands on her breasts, they were perfect, round and big, I tried to get off her kameez and she helped me. and then I removed her bra. I was busy in licking and biting her breasts, her nipples were pink, and she was saying in her sexy voice, 'oh sheryar, eat me, eat me plz."

And I was grabbing her ass with my hands and eating her breasts. then after some time. I tried to get off her shalwar, she did so, as I said. then her beautiful pussy was in front of me, first I touched her to tease her, she shouted slowly 'AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' I knew I didn’t have enough time. so I did what ever I used to see in sexy movie, with her pussy, I ate her pussy, I kissed her pussy like mad and fucked her with my finger, finally, I tired to enter my dick into her pussy, she instructed me strictly not to cum inside.

I entered my dick into her pussy, it was so hot, she was not virgin. My dick didn't take time to get in. Then I became mad, I fucked her hard and hard. Her breasts were bouncing like balls which made me more wild. I put my every thing and fucked her really hard, then after sometime, I was ready to cum, I told her and she took my dick in her mouth and I cummed. then after this, again we kissed and ate each others lips and tongue for 10 minutes and I was also playing with her breasts and pressing them when she was wearing her clothes. then the next day, I was told by some1 that she left the college for some serious reasons. anyway, Sheryar

No comments: